Very rare one of only 425 produced 1940 lack LaSalle, model 5267 convertible coupe. A very are find. Inspired by Harley Earl's early designs. This beautiful piece of GM history was restored 25 years ago, driven and enjoyed by its previous owner of 50 years. Correct 322 8 cylinder engine. Sharp burgundy and tan interior. Tan cloth convertible top that is in nice condition. Wide white wall Firestone tires on original wheels with chrome caps.
- New styling with rakish windshield, integrated headlights and molded lower body lines.
- The amazing lines and curves of this rare LaSalle are a work of art. The body has been finished in Jet Black paint that looks great for being over 25 years old.
- This car looks amazing in the pictures. Because the car was restored 25 years ago, there is some minor imperfections in the paint. Light checking on the rear fenders and other minor paint issues (call for details)
- Very nice chrome and stainless trim.
- Beautiful grill with nice chrome and emblem
- The two tone Burgundy and Tan interior was restored and still look great and sits comfortably
- Clear and bright gauges with nice chrome bezels
- Like new carpeting
- Correct banjo style steering wheel
- Smooth running 322 c.i. V8
- Manual transmission that shifts smoothly
American Dream Machines
- Restored years ago and still looks very solid, intact and clean.
- Full size matching spare in the trunk
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.