Stunning dark cherry red metallic 1957 Chevrolet two door 210 hardtop with Bel Air trim. Show quality candy red paint over a very nice tri-five body. Upgraded with a 350CI V8 engine, 700R4 automatic transmission, chrome dash with Dakota digital gauges, front disc brakes and ultra soft leather interior. Rolling on new 17 inch chrome Rev wheels and performance tires.
- Basecoat/clearcoat custom dark cherry metallic paint on straight and solid metal, Looks like Candy Bandywine.
- Very nice Bel Air stainless trim added
- Brilliant chrome one piece California front bumper and new rear bumper
- New 17 inch chrome Rev wheels with performance tires
- All new Ultra Soft leather interior including seat surfaces, door panels and headliner, Very nice.
- Dakota Digital Gauges surrounded in chrome dash bezels and polished brightwork
- AM-FM digital stereo
- New carpet
- Show quality engine compartment painted body color.
- Strong running 350 c.i. V8 engine
- Clean firewall ready for choice of heating and cooling
- Griffin aluminum radiator with electric fan
- New power front disc brake kit
- 700R4 Automatic transmission
- Stock rear with highway gears
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.