1957 Corvette Pro-Tour convertible, comprehensive frame off restoration with attention to detail, ride and performance. New gorgeous onyx black paint with silver coves, new lush red interior and a new black canvas top. Performance built 283 with holley fuel injection, new Tremec 5-speed, new Jim Meyer updated front and rear suspension, rack and pinion steering, and new willwood 4 wheel disc brakes. Rolling on new Coy 18 & 20 inch black chrome and Michelen/Riken Raptor tires.
- Excellent black base and clear coat paint.
- All bright work has been rechromed or is new.
- New glass
- Black canvas top and weather strips.
- Coy black chrome 20X8 and 18X8 wheels with performance tires finish the car off perfectly.
- New seat covers
- New door panels
- New carpeting.
- The padded dash has been restored to it's orginal beauty with crisp instumention and factory push button radio.
- The steering wheel is leather wrap designed with the corvette appearence.
- The engine is a 1957 283, casting number 3731548 which is correct for the car.
- It is running the large valve vintage double hump heads with Holley Pro-jection fuel injection.
- Exhaust has cast iron manifolds with new dual pipes and original style mufflers.
- Suspention is Jim Meyer with tubular controll arms in front.
- Rear is a 4 link with coil over shock and ajustable sway bar.
- Transmission is a 5 speed manual with the factory rear differental.
- Looks as good as the outside.
- Frame is in excellent condition.
- Under body fiberglass is in great shape.
- Everything looks new or rebuilt.
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.