Drop Dead Gorgeous 1959 Red on Red Roadster. This red 1959 Corvette Convertible is an over restored show car with no expense spared. Meticulously completed with attention to detail. The vibrant red paint is professionally painted over an excellent fiberglass body with beautiful body lines and panel fit. New chrome and stainless all the way around including bumpers, grill,windshield chrome and stainless, tail lights door handle and much more, The show quality engine compartment is one of the nicest we have ever seen, embellishing a 283 c.i. engine topped with dual four barrel carburetors, new valve covers and shielding, No need to shift gears with a rare Powerglide automatic transmission. Like new lush red interior with restored dash and guages and a new withe top. Incredible undercarriage. This nostalgic icon car has amazing curb appeal rolling new Coker wide white radial tires and new chrome spinner hubcaps. This American Dream Machine has a large folder of receipts documenting the build.
- Show quality Red exterior accented with White coves
- Excellent lines and gaps on a very straight body
- All New exterior chrome and stainless trim
- Coker wide whitewall radial tires with polished spinner hubcaps
- Great attention to detail throughout the interior with excellent fit and finish
- New seat upholstery
- New door panels, trim and hardware
- Beautifully restored dash with new gauges, lenses and bezels
- Correct restored steering wheel
- New perfect fit carpet
- Show quality engine compartment with beautiful paint and chrome
- 283 c.i. / 230 h.p. V8 engine topped with dual 4 barrel carbs.
- Polished 7 fin Corvette valve covers
- Chrome ignition shielding and correct wires
- Billet distributor
- Powerglide automatic transmission
American Dream Machines
- Amazing undercarriage as you would expect on a car of this caliber
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100 Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.