Incredible frame off restored tuxedo black 1960 Impala Sport coupe. Amazing attention to detail from top to bottom. All new chrome and trim. Dual antennas. Rolling on wide whitewall tires and Impala hubcaps.
- Professionally restored and driven sparingly.
- True Tuxedo Black car code 900
- Super straight metal body with excellent gaps and lines.
- All exterior chrome, trim and emblems have been replated, polished or replaced with new!
- New shaded windshield with gasket
- New rear window with rubber gasket
- Dual antennas
- New wide whitewall tires and Impala hubcaps
- Complete New uphostery kit including seat surfaces, door panels, headliner, package tray and carpet
- New door sills
- Beautifully painted dash with New stainless bezels and trim
- Restored gauges
- Restored steering wheel with chrome horn center
- Dash mounted tissue dispenser
- Show quality engine compartment
- Great running 283c.i. powerplant
- Powerglide automatic transmission
American Dream Machines
- Incredible floors, frame and trunk as you would expect from a frame off restored Impala
- New dual exhaust
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.