1962 Corvette two top roadster convertible in stunning Fawn Champagne Beige. This car is powered by the numbers matching 327ci engine and 4-speed transmission. New charcoal gray cloth soft top. Rare and desirable original matching Fawn Champagne Beige color combination. Well preserved and maintained car. Very nice fiberglass corvette body with great panel fit and tight body lines. Very nice above average paint, chrome and stainless all the way around. Some of the chrome appears to be new the rest is polished to perfection. Window posts and glass are also very good. The hardtop is painted to match the paint perfectly and was completed at the time of the restoration. The interior is also very nice and appears to be a combination of new and well preserved original. The seat covers and carpet are in very good condition and were more than likely replaced. The dash is extremely well preserved with clear crisp gauges. Newer reproduction Corvette stereo was added. Nice original steering wheel. Under the hood is the correct 327 that looks original with correct valve covers, air cleaner and ignition shielding. The frame and bird cage structure are very nice as are the original fiberglass floors. This beautiful automobile looks amazing rolling on correct steel wheels, newer chrome spinner wheel covers and a newer set of BF Goodrich white wall tires with major curb appeal.
- Rare and desirable original matching Fawn Champagne Beige color combination.
- Well preserved and maintained car.
- Very nice fiberglass corvette body with great panel fit and tight body lines.
- Very nice above average paint, chrome and stainless all the way around.
- Some of the chrome appears to be new the rest is polished to perfection.
- Window posts and glass are also very good.
- Nice newer charcoal gray Hartz style cloth soft top.
- Hardtop is painted to match the paint perfectly and was completed at the time of the restoration.
- Gorgeous matching Fawn interior
- The interior is also very nice and appears to be a combination of new and well preserved original
- The seat covers and carpet are in very good condition and were more than likely replaced.
- The dash is extremely well preserved with clear crisp gauges.
- Newer reproduction Corvette stereo and speakers
- Nice original steering wheel.
- Numbers matching 327 that looks original under the hood suffix code FO322
- Correct 327 valve covers,
- Correct air cleaner and ignition shielding
- 4 speed transmission
- Rebuilt carburetor
- New water pump
American Dream Machines
- Very solid frame, bird cage, and original fibergalss floors
- Rolling on correct steel wheels, newer chrome spinner wheel covers and a
- Newer set of BF Goodrich white wall tires
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100 Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.