Torch red 1963 Plymouth Fury convertible powered by a rare 426 Max Wedge engine dual 4 barrel carb set up and retro cool push button automatic transmission. This Fury convertible is a very rare and desirable Mopar in mostly original condition. Same owner for over 30 years and believed to be a true 68,000 actual mile fury.
- Very nice older Torch Red paint that has a deep shine.
- The original chrome and stainless steel trim is in very good condition
- All of the original Fury emblems and insignia are present
- Nice original shaded glass
- Vintage 15 inch chrome Cragar wheels with like new Uniroyal tires
- Almost all orignal factory two tone interior with split bench seat and center fold down arm rest
- Original dash and gauges
- Working factory clock!
- Power convertible top
- Push button automatic
- The 318 is long gone and was replaced over 30 years ago with a rare untouched 426 Max Wedge engine with dual intake, carbs, air cleaners, valve covers and exhaust manifolds
- The engine is still set up to run on leaded fuel and needs high octaine fuel to burn rubber. It could really use a rebuild to freshen up the engine to run on todays gas.
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Accel distributor
- 727 Automatic Transmission
- 8 3/4 rearend with highway gears
- Max cooling Mopar radiator
- Original Jiffy Jet windshield washer bag
- Super solid and intact frame, floors and trunk
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.