Jet black 1964 Corvette Roadster upgraded to a 1967 Street Beast with a bad attitude. Rare fire breathing 427 Big Block, bored to a 467, with aluminum heads, TRW pistons, and LS6 CAM. Topped off with 435 tri power carbs to emulate a 1967 435hp Roadster, but much stronger. Gorgeous onyx black paint over a beautiful stingray body. Diamond white stinger hood and stunning matching white leather interior. Loaded!!! 4-Speed transmission, side exhaust, vintage air conditioning. Power disc brake, makes this dream machine a blast to drive!
- Gorgeous Show Quality Onyx Black finish with a white stinger hood using Professional PPG products
- All new exterior chrome and bright work
- New tinted windshield
- Rolling on Brand New Rev chrome 18 & 20's wheels with performance tires
- New white leather interior
- Tach and gauges
- Vintage air conditioning
- New carpet
- New door panels and trim
- Rare 427 c.i. block bored to 467 c.i. with aluminum heads, TRW pistons and LS6 cam
- 435 Horsepower Tri Power Holley Carbs
- High volume water pump with Billet pulleys
- Mallory ignition
- Muncie M21 4 speed transmission
- Posi rear with 4.11 gears
- 4 wheel disc brakes with cross drilled and slotted rotors and stainless steel brake lines
- Champion high capacity aluminum radiator for max cooling
- Ceramic coated headers
American Dream Machines
- Amazing attention to detail!
- Frame has been blasted and powder coated satin black with all new body bushings
- New fuel tank and stainless steel lines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.