NASSAU BLUE STREET BEAST, 1965 CORVETTE ROADSTER, FULL ROLLER MOTOR, DART BLOCK PUNCHED OUT TO 540ci, PUSHING OUT 600+ HP, DART ALUMINUM HEADS. THIS CORVETTE WAS FRAME OFF RESTORED A FEW YEARS AGO. IT HAS A DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM, THRUSH 3" SIDE EXHAUST OR A QUIETER FLOMASTER THROUGH THE BACK VALANCE, TREMEC 5-SPEED TRANSMISSION, BLACK BUCKET INTERIOR, AWESOME SOUND MP3 BLUETOOTH SYSTEM, ROLLING ON BRAND NEW FOOSE LEGEND CHROME AND PERFORMANCE TIRES.
- Beautiful Nassau blue paint with black stinger.
- Nice white soft top.
- Factory correct side pipes and heat shields.
- New Foose Legend Chrome wheels, 20" rears and 18" fronts.
- Nice black interior with very nice gages, dash ,door panels, carpet and seats.
- Custom audio sytem with iPod and MP3 capabilities, 6x9 subwoofer in the back.
- Looks correct and has that great crisp sound when your cruising down the highway with the side pipes rumbling.
- Stunning engine bay that houses a Dart Big M block punched out to 540CI
- GM Performance Parts aluminum heads
- Long tube header into Thrush side pipes or flip the switch on the cutouts to a more tame flowmaster mufflers and rear exit exhaust
- Holley carb
- Edelbrock intake
- MSD ignition.
- Tremec 5 speed overdrive transmission is plenty strong enough to tame this beast going down the highway with freeway friendly gears.
- The undercarriage very solid and clean as you would expect of a frame off car that was done a couple thousand miles ago.
- The bird cage, kick ups and frame are very solid and clean
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.