Stunning tuxedo black with silver stinger, 1965 Corvette two top Roadster. This black beauty has 4-wheel disc brakes, performance built 1969 Corvette 350/350HP engine and a bad attitude. Multiple show winner with mirror finish black paint over a smooth stingray body with gorgeous body lines, real 1967 big block stinger hood. Four speed manual transmission, lots of new chrome and newer side pipes. Rolling on 17 inch chrome wheels and Dunlop performance tires.
- Gorgeous show quality black paint over beautiful Corvette body,
- Professional body shop owners personal show car.
- Less than 7k miles on extensive restoration
- Real big block 67 stinger hood added with tight fit
- Lots of new chrome and stainless, bumpers taillights and emblems, etc
- Two top car with restored black hardtop and new canvas tan soft top
- Very nice black interior with newer seat covers, door panels, carpet and seatbelts.
- Great looking dash with like new clear crisp gages and instrumentation
- Newer under dash AM/FM CD, Amp and 6x9s fitted nicely in the back
- AM/FM radio still intact in the dash
- Show quality engine compartment with lots of chrome
- Very desirable performance built 1969 Corvette 350/350 engine
- Aluminum intake, Chrome valve covers, chrome master cylinder
- Newer ceramic coated headers
- Newer side exhaust and shielding that sounds awesome
- Upgraded with new 4 wheel disc brakes
- 4 Speed Muncie transmission,
- Hurst shifter, 355 posi-traction rear end
- Gorgeous undercarriage
- Very clean black frame with nice kick ups and cross bracing
- Rolling on 17 inch Rocket chrome 17 inch wheels with Dunlop performance rated tires
- Crack free spare tire carrier
- Lots of new suspension and brakes hardware
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.