Montero Red 1966 Pontiac GTO convertible with the original 389 c.i. engine, automatic transmission, power steering and power brakes. This Goat has the correct "242" vin and has been restored back to its original trim codes like it rolled off the assembly line. Options include factory bucket seats, center console, tinted glass, remote mirror and custom seat belts. Rolling on new polished aluminum Hurst wheels with period correct Firestone Redline tires.
- Smooth Montero Red 2 stage paint covers a super nice body with great metal structure.
- Like new power convertible top with new top boot
- New chrome front and rear bumpers
- New grilles
- New stainless rocker and wheel lip moldings
- New GTO emblems
- New upholstery on the factory bucket seats and rear bench seat
- New door panels
- New carpet
- Rally clock
- Original steering wheel has been restored and clear coated
- Show quality engine compatment
- Original 389 c.i. engine with correct build date of June 28 1966 and casting number 9778789
- Chrome valve covers and chrome louvered air cleaner
- Aluminum radiator for max cooling
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Automatic transmission
- Stock rear end with 3.23 gear
American Dream Machines
- Super solid, painted and detailed undercarriage and trunk
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.