Screaming yellow, ground pounding Pro Tour 1967 Camaro rally sport convertible finished in velocity yellow with black stripes. No expense spared 4 year frame off restoration that is backed up with a folder of receipts documenting the build. Strong 510 horsepower big block, Tremec 5-speed, Chris Alston chassis and suspension, Wilwood four wheel disc brakes and much much more! Rolling on 18" Foose legend wheels.
- Velocity Yellow paint with Jet black stripes
- Rally Sport headlights
- Front and rear spoilers
- Lots of new chrome and trim
- Foose Legend 18" wheels
- New cloth top
- Remote alarm security system
- Custom black leather interior
- New (non loop) carpet
- IDIDIT Tilt steering column
- Corbeau seats and harness with inflatable lumbar
- Power windows
- Custom Alpine stereo with iPhone/iPod connection
- JBL speakers
- 510HP - BBC402ci V8
- Tremec TKO 5 speed
- Moser 12 bolt Rear end with 4.11 gears
- Custom Holley 1000 carb
- "Be cool" radiator/cooling system
- Chris Alston Racing suspension components,front clip, and upper and lower control arms
- Hotchkiss shocks
- DSE Quadralink rear suspension and custom stability bar
- All brake, fuel and other lines have been replaced
American Dream Machines
- Very solid and intact undercarriage
- Custom Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust system
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.