Torch red 1967 Chevelle convertible show car, only 103 miles since extensive frame off restoration. (THE UNDERCARRIAGE IS AMAZING) Loaded with Super Sport options added, fire breathing 454 big block engine, turbo 400 automatic transmission, 12 bolt rear end. New black bucket interior, gorgeous dash and instrumentation, center console, new black power top, power steering, power disc brakes, awesome 18" US chrome wheels and nitto tires. This 1967 American Dream Machine underwent a comprehensive frame off restoration with great attention to detail.
- High quality professionally paint job over a structurally incredible body.
- Gorgeous red paint that has been rubbed to a deep shine from top to the amazing bottom.
- Excellent body lines with great fitment
- All New exterior chrome all the way around.
- New bumpers, New grille, New side mirror, New door handles.
- New taillights and New Super Sport trim and emblems.
- New black convertible power top with new top boot
- New Super Sport bulge hood with new chrome inserts
- New shaded windshield
- New US Mags Rambler 18 inch chrome wheels with NITTO performance tires
- Refurbished Factory bucket seats with all new upholstery front and back
- New center console with new functioning clock
- New carpet, New dash pad
- Factory gauges with chrome bezels,
- New speedometer with only 103 miles
- New Correct steering wheel with Super Sport horn center
- AM-FM Classic stereo
- Show quality engine compartment
- Great running 454 c.i. engine
- New chrome valve covers and air cleaner with chrome lid
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Turbo 400 automatic transmission
- 12 bolt rear end with highway gears
- Amazing attention to detail with painted frame and body color floors
- Large front sway bar
- Boxed lower control arms
- New dual exhaust
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.