Torch red 1967 Chevelle convertible rolling on chrome 17 inch American Racing wheels and performance tires with great curb appeal. Structurally incredible, de code 283 cubic inch V8 engine, automatic, power steering and power brakes, new white interior, new dash components, and new white top.Exterior:
- Very nice torch red paint over a bone stock and original body with incredible metal structure and body fit and finish.
- Great metal all the way down to the factory pinch welds of the quarters and rockers.
- The paint was professionally done and shows nicely. This is a Chevelle Malibu and proud of it. Too nice to clone into an SS. The car retains the Malibu badging and new side trim.
- New grill assembly, new front and rear bumpers.
- New tail light assembly and new wheel well trim.
- This beautiful red Chevelle has great curb appeal with new American Racing Chrome 17.9 rims and performance rated tires that set the car of perfectly.
- The New white interior will keep you cool in the summer.
- New white seat covers, new door panels, new carpet.
- The dash looks outstanding with new bezels, new wood trim and clear crisp gauges.
- Very nice steering wheel with new trim rings and horn button, reconditioned radio bezel and buttons.
- New white top and new white boot.
- Under the hood has been highly detailed to factory condtion with the DE code 283 V8 engine.
- The block is painted Chevrolet Orange with Orange intake and Orange Chevrolet script valve covers, 2bbl carburetor, and black snorkel air cleaner, correct painted manifolds.
- Nicely optioned with power steering and power disc brakes.
- The drive train consists of a 2 speed power glide transmission and the factory 10 bolt rear end.
American Dream Machines
- Super solid and intact with crisp seams and pinchwelds
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.