Stunning Marina Blue 1967 Chevrolet Corvette roadster powered by a strong running 327/350 engine and 4 speed manual transmission. This Corvette has factory style side pipe exhaust and an upgraded big block hood with a black stinger for a true muscle car sound and great looks. Power steering and power disc brakes makes this Corvette a pleasure to drive. Very nice interior with Blue leather seating, tach and gauges, simulated wood wheel, Hurst shifter and AM-FM stereo. The new black convertible top has just been installed and looks great. This American Dream Machine is complete with Corvette Turbine style wheels and BF Goodrich performance tires.
- Smooth and bright Marina Blue paint that is code 976 and correct for this Corvette from the factory
- Like new chrome front and rear bumpers
- Big block hood with a black stinger
- Side pipe exhaust with the correct covers
- New convertible top
- Corvette Turbine style wheels and BF Goodrich tires
- Blue leather seating
- Like new carpet with matching Corvette floor mats
- Clear and crisp tach and gauges
- Simulated wood steering wheel
- GM seat belts
- AM FM stereo
- Nicely detailed engine compartment
- Strong running 327/350 that is 1967 date code and casting number 3892657
- Winters intake with Holley carb.
- Chrome ignition shielding and large chrome air cleaner
- Aluminum 7 fin Corvette valve covers
- Power steering
- Power disc brakes
- Muncie 4 speed transmission
- Stock rear with positraction and 3.08 gears
UNDERCARRIAGE:American Dream MachinesAt American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quailty classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers. s.