1967 Pepper Gray Metallic GT-500-E. New black bucket interior, Performance built 428 Cobra Jet engine, Tremec 5 speed, PS, and Factory AC with only 2600 miles on the build. This 1967 S code 390 fastback Mustang has been professionally transformed into a Gone in 60 seconds, fire-breathing 428 GT-500-E for Eleanor. Many new Shelby Eleanor body panels and performance upgrades were used to make this incredible Mustang Fastback what it is today. A full fiberglass Eleanor body kit was installed including, front end and hood, body sides with dual scoops, and side exhaust, Eleanor tail lights and rear spoiler. Gorgeous Pepper Gray Metallic paint was professional laid over the Eleanor body with consistent silver metallic pigment and beautiful body lines. New glass all the way around and menacing front head lights, driving lights and fog lights. New grill, emblems, tail lights and lenses and racing gas cap. Black Shelby stripes over the hood and GT 500 E stripes down the side. The Interior is amazing and loaded with new parts. New correct Shelby Seats and covers front and back and New Shelby Center console. Shelby roll bar, Shelby white faced gauges and new stereo. New gas, clutch and brake pedals. New dash pads, and an authentic Carroll Shelby signed dash. Under the hood is jam packed with a performance built 428 cubic inch power plant with Shelby Cobra valve covers and air cleaner. New Vintage AC system. Wilwood slotted 4 Wheel disc brakes, power steering, Shelby stabilization bars and new aluminum radiator. Rolling on brand new painted to match Shelby style wheels and new performance rated tires.
- Gone in 60 seconds, fire-breathing 428 GT-500-E for Eleanor.
- Many new Shelby Eleanor body panels and performance upgrades
- Full fiberglass Eleanor body kit front end, hood, body sides, dual scoops, side exhaust,Eleanor taillights and rear spoiler.
- Gorgeous Pepper Gray Metallic paint was professional laid over the Eleanor body
- Consistent silver metallic pigment and beautiful body lines.
- New glass all the way around
- menacing front head lights,
- Driving lights and fog lights,
- New grill, new emblems,
- New tail lights and lenses.
- Racing gas cap, Black
- Shelby stripes over the hood and GT 500 E stripes down the side
- Brand new painted to match Shelby style wheels and new performance rated tires.
- New Interior
- Loaded with new parts.
- New correct Shelby Seats and covers front and back,
- New Shelby Center console,
- New Shelby roll bar,
- New Shelby white faced gauges,
- New stereo,
- New gas, clutch and brake pedals,
- New dash pads,
- Authentic Carroll Shelby signed dash.
- 428 CI Cobra Jet engine
- Shelby Cobra valve covers and air cleaner,
- Tremec 5 speed
- Wilwood slotted 4 Wheel disc brakes
- Nitrous oxide setup
- New Vintage Air Conditioning
- Power steering
- Aluminum Radiator
- Custom dual side exhaust
American Dream Machines
- Very solid clean metal undercarriage with lots of new parts
- New suspension parts
- New break lines
- New gas tank
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100 Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.