Stunning nut and bolt restored 1967 Mustang GT fastback with professionally built high performance 289 engine and 4 speed transmission. This Mustang is fresh and restored to a very high standard by a long time Ford restoration specialist and performance engine builder. Original hand written sales order from Wentz Motor Sales dated April 12 1967.
- Professionally painted and assembled with excellent gaps and lines throughout.
- All new glass with stainless steel trim
- New Correct GT striping, lighting, emblems and gas cap
- New Grill
- New front and rear chrome bumpers
- New stainless hood and fender trim
- New wheel lip moldings
- New rocker trim
- New American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels with BF Goodrich radial T/A tires
- All New Black Luxury interior
- New carpet
- Rare overhead console
- Wood wheel
- Factory tach and gauges
- Folding Rear seat
- Show quality engine compartment
- Performance built 289 engine built to HiPo specs By Chucks Engine Service in Winamac Indiana
- Top loader 4 speed transmission
- New power front disc brakes
- Amazing attention to detail as shown in the pictures.
- Stainless steel brake lines with all new brake hardware
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.