Jet black 1967 Mustang Stallion convertible with Shelby GT350 options and a bad attitude. Shelby Eleanor body kit with side scoops, fiberglass hood, and sequential tail lights. Shelby emblems and new Shelby steering wheel, gorgeous black bucket interior, new balanced and blue printed 302/387 HP engine. Top loader 4-speed, power steering, and disc brakes. Rolling on chrome Magnums with Shelby spinners and new BFGs.
- Ominous Black Mustang with White Shelby stripes and options.
- Shelby Body Kit with sequential Shelby Tail lights
- Fiberglass hood and side scoops
- New emblems and chrome.
- New BF Goodrich TA tires
- Dynomat floor insulation
- Custom Roll-bar with subframe connectors to remove convertible "wiggle"
- Auto Meter "Eleanor Style" tach and steering wheel
- Humphugger cruiser center console
- JVC Stereo with 1600 watt amp
- New front seat belts
- Custom Shelby GT350 floor mats
- New Blueprint 302 crate engine with roller cam and rockers
- Dyno sheet from mfg of 387.1 hp @ 6000 rpm & 370.9 tq @ 3800 rpm
- Ford Top Loader 4 speed transmission
- MSD ignition and coil
- Ford racing 8mm ignition wires
- Power steering with New Borgeson P/S pump and hoses
- New upper and lower control arms with new ball joints
- Manual front disc brakes with new rotors
- Oversized new rear brake assembly
- New 411 / 31 spline 9 inch rearend
- New drive shaft
- New 2.5 inch exhaust with Shelby correct exhaust tips
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.