Shimmering Silverstone Silver 1968 Chevrolet Corvette roadster with #'s matching 427/390hp engine, two tops, matching painted hard top and new black soft top and chrome Corvette side exhaust. Very nice Corvette fiberglass body with beautiful body lines and panel fitment. Covered in code correct 896 Silverstone silver base/clear paint with a great shine and reflection. This silver stingray looks amazing with new factory Corvette chrome side exhaust that has a great big block rumble. The rear valance cut outs were preserved for originality. Under the hood is numbers matching 427 cubic inch engine rated at 390 horsepower, that is also date code correct with correct stamping, backed by a heavy duty Turbo 400 automatic transmission, optioned with power steering, power disc brakes. Like new black bucket seat interior, correct AM/FM Corvette stereo and a very well preserved dash and gauges showing only 69000 on the odometer, which could be correct based on the overall condition of the car. Rolling on a nice set of Corvette rally rims with new chrome trim rings and redline radial tires.
- Correct code 896 Silverstone Silve paint
- Nice fiberglass corvette bod lines and panel fitment
- Newer chrome side exhaust added,
- original valance cut outs are intact
- 2 tops, painted hard top and new black soft top
- Corvette rally rims and redline radials
- Very nice, STD, standard-code, black interior
- Like new Corvette dash with great looking original gauges showing only 69k miles
- Original Corvette AM/FM radio
- Numbers matching 427 cubic inch engine rated at 390 horsepower casting 3935439 suffix code IQ
- Hydraulic lifters
- Rochester carb and GM Winters intake manifold
- Heavy duty Turbo 400 automatic transmission, numbers matching
- Power steering,
- Power disc brakes
- Nice clean solid frame and floors.
- Correct big block half shafts, suspension and heavy duty sway bar
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quailty classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.