Stunning sapphire blue metallic 1968 Mustang convertible with Shelby GT 350 options. Shelby body panels, including hood, nose, side scoops, tail panel, taillights, emblems, gas filler cap and fog lights. Loaded performance and convenience upgrades. Strong running 289 engine, vintage A/C, new custom two-tone leather interior, gorgeous dash with white faced gauges, lighted roll bar, new white power top, high-end stereo and back up camera, disc brakes and much more. This American Dream Machine with Shelby options is signed by Jack Roush and is rolling on 17 inch COY wheels, performance tires and has major curb appeal.
- Beautiful Sapphire blue metallic paint with bright white stripes
- Complete Shelby GT350 body treatment including hood, nose, side scoops, tail panel, taillights, emblems, gas filler cap and fog lights
- New power Top with leather top boot
- New shaded windshield
- Halogen Zenon Headlights
- All New exterior chrome
- New Coy 17 inch wheels
- New performance rated tires
- Custom White interior with Dark Blue inserts matches perfectly
- Custom center console
- White faced analog tach and gauges
- Lighted Roll bar
- Special wood steering wheel
- Glove box signed by Jack Roush
- Equipped with electronic hook up and Stereo and back up camera
- Cobra Floor mats
- Show quality engine compartment
- Detailed performance built 289 c.i. engine
- Polished intake and Holley carb.
- Cobra Aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
- Aluminum Radiator for max cooling
- Pro Comp Ignition
- Power Front disc brakes
- Power steering
- Automatic transmission
- Super solid and intact
- Dual exhaust
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.