Very Rare and desirable Black on Black 1969 RS/SS Camaro with correct CE replacement block 396/375HP engine, Pre-X Code car with lots of correct original RS/SS date code correct parts. Pre X-code car with Engine rebuilt and blueprinted by JE Prostreets, Numbers matching Turbo 400 automatic transmission, BT Coded 3,55 12 Bolt posi-traction rear end, power steering and power disc brakes. Gorgeous undercarriage with great metal structure, This American Dream Machine is an Investment grade vehicle rolling on correct SS wheels with letter Goodyear white letter tires. This amazing 1969 Camaro was purchased from a premier collection of impeccable muscle cars and has been showcased in a climate controlled environment with very few miles since owned.
- Beautiful Jet Black Camaro with SS 396 hood and badges,
- Awesome metal body with great panel fit and body lines.
- Bright work on the car show great with the majority being new or NOS.
- Part of high end a 40 car collection
- Very nice older paint that was well preserved in climate controlled environment with next to no miles since purchased
- Very nice Black bucket interior with console
- Correct 375hp tachometer in the dash and gage package.
- Very nice dash with clear crisp instrumentation
- Accented with wood accents
- It has new carpeting, door panels, seat covers and head liner.
- Correct performance built 396/375hp engine balanced and blueprinted by JE Prostreets.
- The block is a CE warranty block stamped CE06485 and casted 3955272. Other numbers, carburetor 3959164-GE dtd 891, intake 3933168, distributor 1111499 dtd 8L15, alternator 1111837.
- The car was built Jan 12 1969 prior to the X codes. This means there are a lot of date and number correct parts on this car.
- Transmission is a numbers matching CX 400 turbo and the rear is coded BT 3:55 positive traction 12 bolt.
- Power options include power steering and power front disk brakes.
American Dream Machines
- Very solid and intact undercarriage, Solid and intact from bumper to bumper, Nice clean Frame, Great factory pinch welds and has most of the correct inspection markings.
- Rolling one a brand new set of SS wheels and Goodyear poly glass white lettered tires.
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.