Daytona yellow 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS (X-55 CODE). Fresh rebuilt big block 427/425 HP, M21 - 4 speed transmission, 12 bolt rear end, power steering and power front disk brakes. Factory black bucket seat interior and correct daytona yellow paint on a solid and straight body.
- Smooth Daytona Yellow paint (code 76) accented with black Yenko S/C stripes for knockout good looks.
- Front and rear spoilers
- New chrome rocker and wheel lip moldings
- 15 inch American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires
- Factory black bucket seats
- New Headliner
- New carpet
- Hurst 4 speed shifter
- Stock AM radio
- Freshly rebuilt 427/425 engine with full documentation and receipts from Harvey's machine shop. The block casting number is 3963512.
- Winters foundry intake manifold
- Holley 4 bbl. carb.
- Cowl Induction air cleaner
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Muncie M21 4 speed manual transmission
- 12 bolt rear end with 3.31 posi gears
- Super solid and intact
- Multi leaf rear suspension with new leaf springs
- New fuel tank and lines
- Dual Flowmaster exhaust
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.