Stunning Silver 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport with a 396/375hp big block engine, Muncie 4 speed transmission, power front disc brakes, power steering, 12 bolt posi rearend, very nice black bucket seating, console, tach and gauges. This SS Chevelle has was built in Kansas with a rare L-code on the trim tag which designates this car as a true Super Sport according to most Chevelle Super Sport experts .Gorgeous car rolling on correct SS wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
- Cortez Silver base/clear paint that is smooth and has a great shine.
- Black SS side stripes
- New Black vinyl top with stainless trim
- Very nice exterior chrome
- SS hood and emblems
- Super Sport wheels with chrome trim rings and SS centers.
- Factory bucket seats with new upholstery
- Center console with Hurst shifter
- Tach and gauges
- Retro Sound with remote
- Newer carpet, door panels and headliner
- Rare rear defog
- Original steering wheel with Super Sport horn center
- Big block 396 with 1969 date code and 3955272 casting number built to 375 horsepower
- Edelbrock intake and Holley carburetor
- Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
- Power front disc brakes
- Powers steering
- Ceramic coated headers
- Muncie 4 speed tranmission
- 12 bolt posi rear with 3.31 gears
American Dream Machines
- Super solid and intact with crisp pinch welds and seams
- Dual Flowmaster exhaust with correct tips
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100 Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.