Gorgeous cranberry red 1970 Chevelle convertible with new vintage AC. 396ci big block engine with 454/450 badging replicate, the one of 6 rare LS6 convertibles, optioned with a 4-speed, 12 bolt, power steering, power four wheel disc brakes, comprehensive restoration with less than 500 miles. Very nice cranberry red base coat clear coat paint over a beautiful Chevelle body that has tight body lines and great panel fit with lots of new SS options added. SS hood and stripes, new SS emblems, new SS chrome bumpers, and tubular A arms. New black bucket interior and new SS dash new center console. Rolling on brand new SS wheels and new BF Goodrich radial TA white letter tires.
- Beautiful Red paint with black Super Sport stripes that has been polished to a deep shine
- All NEW exterior chrome including fron bumper, rear bumper with SS pad, wheel lip moldings, door handles, side mirror and emblems
- New convertible top
- New top boot
- New 15 inch Super Sport wheels with New BF Goodrich white letter tires
- New upholstery on the factory bucket seats
- Center console
- Super Sport dash with new tach and gauges
- New carpet
- New sill plates
- New weather stripping
- AM FM Classic stereo
- New cushion grip steering wheel
- Show quality engine compartment
- Vintage air conditioning
- Detailed and strong running 396 c.i. engine
- Winters GM intake and Holley 4 barrel carb.
- Cowl induction air cleaner
- Power steering
- Power 4 wheel disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors
- Muncie 4 speed manual transmission
- 12 bolt rear with a posi gear
- Amazing attention to detail on the undercarriage with body color painted floors
- Tubular A Arms in the front suspension
- Rear sway bar with boxed control arms
- New dual exhaust with correct chrome tips
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.