Real documented 1970 SS 396 convertible. Show quality engine compartment loaded with power steering, power disc brakes and factory AC with newer vintage AC components. Date code correct CE counter exchange SS 396 block. Gorgeous cranberry red paint over a structurally beautiful body with get lines and fitment. This is a true Super Sport Convertible documented with build sheet and tank sticker, Newer black bucket interior with nice original dash with SS gauges. refurbished interior, rolling on correct SS five spoke wheels and Goodyear polyglas white letter tires for that original look.
- Cranberry red paint over a beautiful SS body
- Black SS stripes
- Fantastic metal body with great panel fit
- Nice Chrome and stainless
- Newer black convertible top and boot
- SS five spoke wheels and Goodyear Polyglas white letter tires
- New black bucket interior
- Nice original center console
- Very nice original SS dash
- SS steering wheel and SS emblems
- Upgraded stereo with CD player and kick panel speakers
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Show quality engine compartment
- Date correct big block CE 396 block, Correct Counter Exchange SS motor
- Original date correct 3-speed automatic transmission recently rebuilt
- Factory A/C car with Vintage AC compressor
- Factory disc brake car with newer power brake booster
- Power steering
- SS air cleaner with new rubber boot.
American Dream Machines
- Very nice metal structure
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quality classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.