Frame Off Restored Tuxedo Black 1970 Chevrolet El Camino With A Bad Attitude and SS Options Added. Gorgeous Black Paint Over A Smooth El Camino Body With Great Body Lines, White Super Sport Stripes Over The New Cowl Induction SS Hood. 396 Big Block Powered, Launched By A Muncie 4 Speed Transmission, Power Steering, Power Front Disc Brakes, New SS Dash With Tach And Gauges.New Black Interior, Chrome Bumpers And Stainless Trim. New Flowmaster Dual Exhaust For A True Muscle Car Sound, Rolling On American Racing Chrome And Ready To Rumble.
- Mirror finish black paint over a freshly frame off restored body
- White Super Sport stripes over the new SS cowl hood, under the clear coat
- New bumpers, emblems and stainless trim
- New windsheild and side glass
- New SS grill and hood pins
- Very nice well cared for original bed
- Rolling on brand new American Racing Special Edition Chrome Rims
- New Nitto Performance Tires
- Very nice black interior
- New Seat Covers, New carpet, New door panels
- New Super Sport steering wheel
- Very nice new SS dash with only 3458 miles which is the mileage since the frame of restoration
- Show quality engine compartment
- Strong running 396 Big Block
- Muncie 4-speed controls the power through the gears
- Chevelle 10-bolt posi-traction rear end to back it up.
- Optioned with power steering and power disc brakes
American Dream Machines
- The undercarriage is what you would expect of a extensive frame-off restored car.
- Incredible clean and intact frame and floors
- New Flomaster exhaust for that awesome muscle car sound
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.