Pro-Street Mustang Fastback Show Car. This beast of a Mustang Fastback was built to burn rubber and win car shows and was the pride and joy of the previous owner, winning over 50 awards at car shows over the last 10 years as shown in the pictures. The paint was very professionally done 10 years ago and is now showing some small imperfections. Ask for details. The 429 engine was originally built in 2012 at a cost of over $10,000, which would cost over 20k today. The engine was professionally rebuilt in 2021 at a cost of $10,503. Receipt displayed in the pictures. The fresh engine has been dyno tested at 514hp at 5800 rpm and 527 ft lbs of torque and is topped off with aluminum heads that can be seen in the pictures on the engine stand. This stallion of a Mustang comes with four wheel power disc brakes and line lock to control the power and MSD ignition for easy starting. The custom Shelby Cobra charcoal with red interior was done 10 years ago and shows very well. This ominous street beast is ready to burn rubber rolling on old school custom built Weld Center-line style 15 inch wheels with big fat 29 inch x18.5 inch wide tires to put serious rubber ot the road.
- Deep dark burgundy paint with hint of metallic
- Professionally painted 10 years ago to a very high level
- Showing minor paint imperfections, small bumps down low.
- Rear window louvre painted to match
- Front and rear spoilers
- Rolling on chrome Weld style wheels polished to perfection
- Big fat 29 inch x18.5 inch wide tires to put serious rubber ot the road
- Professional custom red and dark gray Shelby Cobra interior
- Cobra shifter
- Roll cage with removable door bars
- Very nice dash and gauges
- Rear seat removed for narrowed rear end larger tires
- Recent rebuild on 429/514hp Cobra Jet, 2021 receipt shown in pictures.
- Dyno-tested to produce 527lbs of torque.
- Sheets included in pictures.
- KB Hypereutectic pistons
- ARP rod and head bolts
- Comp cam
- Manley pushrods
- C6 automatic transmission wiht push button line lock
- Trunk mounted fuel cell
- Trunk mounted batter with shut off
- 4 wheel power disk brakes
- Frame-Off Professionally Built Pro-Street
- Heavy duty 3 inch Flowmaster style exhaust with cross over and cut outs
- Dual exhaust regular manifolds
- Rear coilovers
- Narrowed 9 in rearend 3.73 gears
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quality classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.