Frame off restored,1971 Black K5 4WD Blazer show truck with black and white houndstooth interior and black top. This is one of the nicest first generation Blazers we have ever had. The builder preformed an extensive nut and bolt frame-off restoration with no expense spared with a refined design. This gorgeous black blazer has been frame-off restored with the popular more sleek 1967 front end, including new fenders, new grill and a awesome more aerodynamic 1967 cowl hood. This 1971 Blazer and has less than 200 miles on the comprehensive build. The body was disassembled, frame off restored and looks impeccable with deep mirror finish black paint over an all metal body with great panel fit. The hardtop was also restored and painted black to match. The interior is incredible, with new dash and bezel, White Face gauges, new Bluetooth stereo, new carpet and door panels, center console, and new glass all the way around. This show quality engine compartment boasts a new performance built 350 Crate engine, power steering, new power disc brakes, updated newer Air Conditioning and brand new stainless exhaust front to back. The frame and undercarriage is better than new with a freshly painted frame, new suspension with a 3 inch lift, new brake lines, new gas tank and many more parts. This amazing truck is rolling on correct repainted Blazer Rally rims, new trim rings and new BF Goodrich White letter All Terrain tires.
- Frame off restored gorgeous black Blazer has been restored with the
- Popular 1967 front end.
- Less than 200 miles on the comprehensive build.
- The body was disassembled, frame off restored.
- Impeccable with gorgeous mirror finish black paint over an all metal body with great panel fit.
- The hardtop was also restored and painted black to match.
- Incredible black and white houndstooth interior,
- New dash and bezel with white face gauges.
- New bluetooth stereo
- New carpet and door panels
- New center console.
- New glass all the way around
- New performance built 350 crate engine,
- Rebuilt 4 Wheel Drive system
- Power steering
- New power disc brakes
- Updated newer Air Conditioning
- Brand new stainless exhaust front to back
- Automatic transmission
- Stainless exhaust
American Dream MachinesAt American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quailty classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.
- Undercarriage is better than new with a freshly painted frame,
- New suspension with a 3 inch lift.
- New stainless brake lines.
- New gas tank and many more parts.
- Rolling on correct repainted Blazer Rally rims new trim rings
- New white letter BF Goodrich White letter All Terrain tires