Cranberry red 1971 Chevelle with lots of great Super Sport options like big block, 12 bolt rearend, tach, gauges and stripes. Power steering and power front disc brakes. Rolling on new Rev chrome 18 and 20 inch wheels with new performance tires.
- Very nice Cranberry red paint over a solid metal body with great body lines
- Black SS Stripes over the bump hood with hood pins
- Nice chrome and stainless with lots of new parts
- Excellent black vinyl top
- New Rev chrome wheels 18" front and 20" rear with new performance
- Newer Black bench seat interior
- Nice original tach and gauges in great condition
- Nice dash, door panels and carpet
- Original Factory AC car with controls and vents
- After market gauges under dash
- Correct steering wheel with Super Sport badging
- Performance Built 396/402 big block casting number 3969854
- Edelbrock intake
- Holley carb.
- Large capacity radiator for max cooling
- Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- 12 bolt rear end (CH code) with posi traction and highway gears
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Solid clean and Intact frame and floors
- Newer dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
American Dream Machines
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.