Gorgeous Cobalt Blue Metallic 1971 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible. 455ci engine, PS, PB, Factory AC. Rolling on correct color matching N67 442 wheels with Goodyear White Letter tires. This stunning correct 344 vin number was professionally painted in a beautiful shade of Cobalt Blue Metallic paint with correct white 442 stripes over the hood and correct side stripe. Brand new bumpers front and back, and newer windshield. Brand new matching white power top. The interior is beautiful with new white seat covers front and back and new door panels. Original Factory Oldsmobile AM radio is complimented by a rare factory 8 track under the wood grain dash. Very nice dash with clean crisp instrumentation and a 442 sport steering wheel. Correct wood grain center console with three speed shifter. Under the hood is a very well detailed engine compartment embellishing a freshly rebuilt 455ci Rocket engine bored 30. over with less than 3000 miles. Options include power assisted steering power disc brake and rare Factory AC. The 455 Rocket is launched by a three speed Turbo Hydra-matic heavy duty transmission that was rebuilt at the same time as the engine with less than 3000 miles. Recently added new steering box and new brake booster.
- New gorgeous Cobalt Blue Metallic
- Professionally painted
- white 442 stripes over the hood,
- correct side stripe
- Brand new bumpers front and back,
- Newer windshield and
- brand new matching white power top
- Correct color matching N67 matching 442 wheels
- Goodyear white letter tires.
- The interior is beautiful with new white seat covers front and back, new door panels
- Factory Oldsmobile AM radio complimented by a rare factory 8 track under the wood grain dash
- Very nice dash and clean crisp instrumentation
- 442 sport steering wheel,
- Correct wood grain center console with three speed shifter.
- Very well detailed engine compartment
- Freshly rebuilt 455 cubic inch Rocket engine bored 30. over with less than 3000 miles.
- Options include power assisted steering power disc brake and rare Factory AC.
- Three speed Turbo Hydra-matic heavy duty transmission that was rebuilt at the same time
- Recently added new steering box and new brake booster.
UNDERCARRIAGE:American Dream MachinesAt American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 quailty classic cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Corvettes to Cadillacs, Camaros, Mustangs, Mopars, GTOs, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and exotic sports cars. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1950s to the 1970s. Our inventory is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced staff and with Midwest values and have very detailed discussions regarding overall condition of any of our classics that you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. Our phone number is (515)-245-9100 and we are centrally located in the heartland of America, in Des Moines Iowa. American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have over 10 active Mechanic hoists, a body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway. Please give us a call and we will be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars we sell and commitment to our customers. We are very proud of the name
American Dream Machines and it is a registered trademark for our company.