Jet black 1972 Chevrolet C10 Custom Shortbox Fleetside Pickup. Extensive restoration just completed with a brand new aluminum headed 350 cubic inch engine under the hood. Rated at 375 horse power, automatic transmission, power steering and power front disc brakes. Agressive lowered stance with 20 inch Eagle alloy aluminum wheels and performance tires.
- Super nice Jet Black paint with White belt line
- Custom trim in great condition
- New chrome grill surround
- New chrome front and rear bumper
- New shaded windshield and back glass with New moldings
- Inside the box has been painted to match and has bed mat for protection
- 20 inch Eagle Alloy wheels with Nitto performance tires
- New factory style seat upholstry with Custom scrolling
- New carpet
- New door panels
- New chrome dash bezel
- AM-FM Casette stereo
- Crate 350/375 hp engine with Edelbrock aluminum heads
- Polished Aluminum Performer intake with Holley carb.
- GM Performance valve covers
- Aluminum radiator for max cooling
- Power front disc brakes with chrome booster and master cylinder
- Power steering
- Ceramic coated headers
- Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission
American Dream Machines
- Super solid and intact with clean rockers and cab corners
- Factory 12 bolt rearend with 3.73 gears
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.