Amazing frame off restored Jet Black 1972 Chevrolet K10 four wheel drive, shortbox pickup with a built 350 ci V8 and automatic transmission. This high flying work of art is loaded with options like Vintage a/c, power four wheel disc brakes, power steering, Halgen headlights, LED lighting, tach and gauges, tilt wheel, Sony sound system with Kicker speakers, sliding rear window, custom 6" lift, stainless Aero exhaust and all new chrome. This American Dream Machine is rolling on 20" XD chrome wheels with 35x12.50 Nitto all terrain tires for show and go.
- Beautiful Jet Black base/clear paint that is smooth as glass and covers an all steel super straight body.
- All new exterior chrome including the grill surround.
- New grill and emblem
- Halogen headlights
- LED lighting in tail, turn, stop and park lamps
- New lenses and bezels
- New windshield and side glass
- New 20" XD wheels with Nitto 35x12.50 all terrain tires
- New CST seat upholstery
- New carpet
- New door panels,window cranks and door handles
- New dash pad
- Tach and gauges with new dash bezel
- New sill plates
- New headliner
- Sliding rear window
- New Factory steering wheel with tilt
- Sony sound system with Kicker speakers
- Show quality engine compartment with great attention to detail
- Great running 350 ci V8 engine
- Edelbrock carb mounted on a Edelbrock intake manifold
- Power steering
- Power 4 wheel disc brakes with all new hardware
- Vintage a/c with upgraded radiator for additional cooling
- 350 Turbo automatic transmission
American Dream Machines
- Amazing undercarriage with a long list of new parts
- Neoprene body mounts and suspension bushings
- Heavy duty front stabilizer bar with dual shocks
- MM lockout front hubs
- All new fuel tank,lines and hardware
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing! Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100 Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide! ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.