Stunning silver mist 1974 Corvette Stingray two top Roadster, silver hardtop and new black convertible soft top. EXTENSIVE RESTORATION, in correct colors and correct numbers matching L48 350. Nicely optioned with automatic, power disc brakes, power steering, air conditioning, power windows, and new lush red leather interior. Rolling on correct rally wheels with BF Goodrich white letter TA radial tires.
- Professionally painted the correct code 14 Silver Mist with very nice body lines and panel fitment
- New black convertible top
- Two top car with new restored hardtop
- New chrome emblems and side mirror
- Luggage rack
- Rolling on BFG white letter radials and Corvette rims & caps
- New Correct Code 425 Dark Red leather interior on the factory bucket seats
- Factory tach and gauges that are clear and crisp
- AM-FM radio
- New dark red carpet
- Power windows
- Cushion grip steering wheel
- Factory air conditioning
- Nicely detailed engine compartment
- Correct numbers matching L48 350 c.i. engine
- Automatic transmission
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Correct chrome ignition shielding
- Aluminum finned valve covers
American Dream Machines
- The undercarriage is just as nice as the top and what you would expect of a car of this quality
- Dual exhaust
- Super solid and intact
At American Dream Machines, we typically have over 100 cars and trucks in stock and for sale. We have everything from Camaros, Mustangs, Corvettes, Roadrunners, Chevelles, Bel Airs, Blazers and even British Roadsters. Our classics and muscle cars range from the 1940s to the 1970s. Our stock is diverse and continuously changing and always growing!
Our #1 Goal is to make you, our customer happy with the American classic and muscle cars we offer. We highly recommend that ALL CUSTOMERS call our knowledgeable, experienced and Midwest values staff and have a very detailed discussion regarding overall condition of any of our cars or trucks you are considering getting in the drivers seat of. (515)-245-9100
Centrally located in the heartland of America in Des Moines Iowa, American Dream Machines occupies the historic 41,000 square foot Packard Dealership. We are one of the largest full service classic car dealerships in the Midwest. We have 10 active hoists, mechanics bays, body shop and detail bays that are used by our technicians to inspect, repair, upgrade and detail our cars so that they are ready to be delivered to your driveway for you to drive. Give us a call and we would be happy to help get your dream car to almost any location worldwide!
ALL OF OUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE REAL, ALL THE WAY AROUND! We photograph our cars in our professional photo studio for the best possible image accuracy and representation of the cars. Our videos are created by our onsite staff in our shop and around the dealership / Des Monies area. We do this because of our commitment to the authenticity and quality of the cars that we sell and the commitment to our customers.